We know how to target the discrete characteristics of populations and the professionals who serve their needs, creating appropriate and innovative solutions. We also understand the unique challenges of implementation.
Our knowledge of patient characteristics, health services geographies, and systemic operational standards allow us to develop implementable solutions. We understand the needs of public health professionals, with on-the-ground experience crafting planning helps for remote, rural clinics as well as large urban hospitals.Examples of our services and expertise unique to Public Health Systems include:
- Trusted access to and ability to interpret/manipulate public system datasets, protocols, forms and standards
- Thorough understanding of resource utilization (space, staff, equipment) and forecasting methods in the public healthcare sector
- On-the-ground knowledge of geographies in which many public sector systems serve
- Proven ability to “translate” private sector practices into public sector requirements
- Development of system wide strategic and operational planning and design standards
- Deep knowledge of the funding mechanisms and “business case” requirements for public sector projects