International Healthcare Systems
Responding to evolving global healthcare market opportunities requires knowledge of the nuances specific to the economic and operational realities of each country and region. The Innova Group has effectively provided consulting expertise in many parts of Asia, Europe, the Caribbean and the Middle East. Our work has included engagements in China, South Korea, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Kuwait, The Dominican Republic, Germany, and the Republic of Georgia, among others.
Our Services & Expertise
Our success rests on knowledge of the healthcare operational patterns related to the local economy, medical financing system, clinical education system, and cultural norms of our client’s location.
Examples of our International Health Systems services and expertise include:
- Demonstrated ability to interpret/manipulate government datasets, protocols, forms and standards
- Proven market analytics, forecasting, and experience working with multiple nations’ data systems
- Capability to leverage knowledge of US best practices to inform healthcare planning in foreign markets
- Development of system wide strategic and operational planning and design standards
- Knowledge of many international planning standards and approaches