Public Healthcare Systems
Our clients include the United States Department of Defense Medical Health System, the United States Veterans Health Administration, and the Indian Health Service. We have also worked with state and municipal agencies and health districts to support their role in the complex delivery network. Internationally, we have worked with foreign public systems such as the Ministries of Health in Brunei, the People’s Republic of China, and the Ministry of Health in Kuwait.
Our Services & Expertise
We design solutions that are innovative, yet support the unique missions of public healthcare systems. We listen, understand, and articulate how care delivery can change and evolve based on public health incentives or roadblocks at a system level.
Examples of our public-based health systems services and expertise include:
- Comprehensive health system assessments and strategic plans
- Trusted access to and ability to interpret/manipulate public datasets, protocols, forms and standards
- Thorough understanding of resource utilization (i.e., space, staff, equipment) and forecasting methods in the public healthcare sector
- Proven ability to “translate” private sector practices into public sector redesign
- Development of system-wide operations, staffing and space-planning design standards
- Deep knowledge of the funding mechanisms and “business case” requirements for public sector projects